22 Mar Is your REALTOR® a know it all?
No I Don’t Know Everything…
You’re right. I haven’t been helping buyers and sellers long enough to know everything. But here’s a secret – neither does anyone else! The old adage. “Just when you think you’ve seen it all…” Well, it holds true!
Instead of years of experience I bring you:
• Recent education – so I know all the new laws and how they affect you as a buyer.
• Market knowledge – my passion for homes means I’ve investigated or visited as many of the homes in our marketplace as possible – and I can tell you which homes offer the best value for the price.
• Strong broker support – If a problem crops up that I can’t solve, I have a knowledgeable broker to turn to. In fact, broker support is one of the primary reasons I chose to hang my license with RE/MAX Action Realty
• Enthusiasm, persistence, and a can-do attitude – If a problem crops up, I’ll dig in and work until it’s solved.
• Patience – How ever long it takes to find your dream home and close, I’ll stay by your side.
• Loyalty – your confidential information is safe and secure with me
• Protection – I’ll make sure your paperwork is done properly – with no loopholes or missed deadlines to trip you up later – and I’ll see to it that you aren’t drawn into any agreements that violate real estate or mortgage regulations.
• Communication – steady, consistent communication – both while we’re searching for your dream home and while we’re moving toward closing.
Are you ready to find your dream home? Then call me today and let’s get started. I’m eager to learn exactly what kind of home you’re looking for, and to begin the search.
Yours for happy hunting,
P.S. Remember, I’m happy to work around your work schedule. Evenings and week-ends are fine.